UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ed Toying More With Another of His Victims

These emails were sent 2 weeks after Hicks married wife #7, Sandra! (our comments in purple - Fighter)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From: *Carol*
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 9:48 AM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Subject: Good Morning

Hi Ed

How are you? I hope all is well. I know starting a new job is very demanding. You will do well as always.

I sent you a card from my MSN account. I'm not sure if you got it. But anyway I hope you a good Father's Day. Missing you as always

Love
*Carol*
*****

From: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 7:17 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Good Morning

No Sweetie (GAG!!!) I did not get a card. (Typical predator, he got it - just toying with her MIND!) Just the thought is great though. How are you doing? Are you finished with scheduling yet. If not let me know when you will have some free time.

I was just headed out the door to a meeting in the adjacent building but just wanted to send you a response back so you know I got your email.

Let me know about the free time. I will be back in the office in about 2 hours.

Also, my office phone number has changed since I moved. The number now is 703-428-0565.

Stay sweet. (Because I am NOT!)

Ed
*****

From: *Carol*
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:27 AM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Subject: RE: Good Morning

Yes, I'm done. I feel so much better since Scheduling has been completed. There are some technician problems that have not been resolved with the schedules having to be downloaded into NPS database.

Most of the scheduling information didn't download into NPS's database. Therefore no one can view the schedules at this point. But my part is over.I'll be free this afternoon, if you mean to day.

The technician will be working from Arizona on my computer all morning to see if there is something wrong with my database. (you need someone to work on your conscience - it seems to be MISSING)

I won't be able to use my computer for the most part of the day. But I'll be here at my desk. (Love talk at work? what a great use of TIME, Ed.... so your NEW WIFE doesn't hear it?)

Take care and thanks for the new number.

Love you
*Carol*
*****

From: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:47 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Good Morning

Hon (BLECH!), that is great. I know you get awfully stressed during that time. Did ### ever address the issue of getting you another person of some value? Knowing him he will just leave it and hope it goes away by itself. Hopefully ### can fix the error. Most skilled technicians can take care of it for you.

How is the weather there? I know according to ### (He talks to ### almost everyday) the weather has been up and down. I want to finish this project I am working on so I can get there for a few days. If I can get my cousin to come stay with the kids (cousin? HA!! he's pawning off his kids on HIS NEW WIFE?) I would like to stay for a week. You know me, I hate depending on anyone else to do something (LOL!! like pay your bills?? or take responsibility for YOUR kids?). I will check with her to see and when and if she will do it. If not I can only stay a few days. These kids are at the age of really getting into trouble. I can sense it................ Smile.. (We need to wipe off that SMILE!!)

Okay, I had better get back to work. (Answer more emails from other women on Government time) Chat with you later.

Ed
*****

From: *Carol*

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:16 PM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Subject: RE: Good Morning

Honey
No, he has avoided the issue so far. The weather is normal for Monterey during this time of year. Lately it's been cool and no sun.

But the weekend is suppose to be warmer.
I am going to ### place in ###e from the 1st to the 6th of ###. ### is going to use her timeshare in ### and we are going to join her for a few days. Other than that I have no other trips planned until October.


It will be great to see you and be with you for a week. I hope your cousin can come. Yes you are right they are at a dangerous age.(smile) Remember what we were like at that age.....

Love you
*Carol*
*****
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:18 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: Good Morning - Thursday

Good morning *Carol*

How are things going today?

I am sorry to hear what I knew the answer would be with ###. Avoid the issue. (Just like I avoid TRUTH like the plague!)

Hopefully you will get a good streak of weather so folks there will feel better. Too many days of no sun is not good for the spirits.

So, you are headed down to ###' place. How is she doing? You girls have a great time when you are together so have lots of fun. ### is a great place. Little warm for me that time of your but still good.

My sorry cousin has not answered me yet on staying with the kids. I may have to sweeten the pot by offering money. (My new target...er, wife just doesn't seem like she'd like me leaving her alone for now, so this time I will blow YOU off *Carol*) It would seem relatives would be willing to do things for each other without that. (How about married people keeping their vows?) I reminded her that I baby sat her when she was a tiny tot and she could at least return the favor.

We just finished Gas Mask Training. All Federal and military workers here have to go through training and be issued a Gas Mask. I don't know if that is required in any other area except DC but it is happening here. It stirred up thoughts of 9/11 in some folks just taking the training and being issued a mask. I cannot think about that kind of stuff or it will drive you crazy. (On 9/11 - Hicks told Wife #6 he was AT THE PENTAGON and didn't call her all day because he was busy with then fiance, Wife #7!!! Wife #6 was WORRIED SICK!!! and Hicks was nowhere NEAR the Pentagon!)

You have a great day and smile a lot. You have a beautiful smile. I miss it very much. (HAHAHA!)

Ed
*****

From: *Carol*
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:58 AM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Subject: RE: Good Morning - Thursday

Honey

Gas mask training. I bet that brought back military memories for you. (MILITARY MEMORIES?) I hope you will never have to use them while you are there.

Things are fine today. I am going home early and plan to take tomorrow off to rest from this job. Mostly to sleep.

I can't wait to get to some warm weather. However I'm still burnt from the sun in Hawaii.
### is fine. She had brought a new house in ###. But she is planning to move back to ### next year.

### is planning to retire after she sales her ### in ###.

We plan to relax, sleep eat good home made cooking and chase men...(smile)

I pray your cousin comes around. You are missed especially from the times we have shared.

### keeps asking about you. When I don't call her over a period of a few days. She thinks you are in town. She will say to me. "Is that man in town?" I have to laugh at her comments because she is funny! (Hopefully she is worried about you being with that SNAKE!)

Miss you as before
Love
*Carol*
*****

From: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 9:43 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Good Morning - Thursday

Well, when I get there we will have to go by and see her. She must be lonely there in that house by herself.

Yes the training did remind me of military life. I look at it this way, if we get a warning that infectious gas is in our area it will be too late. We will have been infected by than. Just a false sense of security the Gov't wants us to have. Smile. (Not much different than the false sense of honesty & security you instill in all your targets, huh Ed?)

Sounds like you need some rest. I know with doing the scheduling there by yourself was a big task. One that sucks the life out of you. (LIKE I AM SUCKING THE TRUST OUT OF EVERY WOMAN I MEET!)

I won't comment on the chasing me statement. Smile.

### is going back to ###? What is the reason for that? I thought she was trying to get out of there for all their sakes. The kids and her Ex. (Like I run away from my exes, my obligations and anyone who unmasks me!)

I hope ### sells them okay. I would think they would be a very attractive business for someone in that area. They have to be profitable especially since the air lines are not serving food anymore.

You get out of there and get some well deserved rest. That reminds me of times past. Meeting you at your house and relaxing. Well, we could call it relaxing. I should say stimulating. Smile. (UGH!)

Be good. I am always thinking of you. (ALWAYS!!! define ALWAYS, Ed)

Love Always
Ed
*****

From: *Carol*
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:50 PM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr APD
Subject: RE: Good Morning - Thursday

### misses her children and realizes that they are not coming to live with her in ###

Also the school system in ### regrets her leaving because of her ability to turn low rating schools into high achieving School.

They also have an enticing salary for her as a Superintend some where in the systems.

Don't worry.. I have forgotten how to chase men....I'll observe. (you poor woman! at least now she knows - she was HAD!!)

Love you
*Carol*

ADDED NOTE: When Hicks & wife #7 Sandra were married? She would drop him at his job where he removed his wedding ring on his way in. NO ONE at his office even KNEW he was married! Nice touch, huh? UPDATE: Hicks has since been FIRED from this job while he was in jail for felony bigamy.

No comments: