UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Nathan E.B. Thomas, Jr - Sounds Sweet but the LIES Just Go ON & ON!

More of Thomas' Bull to Victim #1 -- probably 'templates' of what he sends to all the other women, wives, etc. (EOPC's comments in dark blue)

Sound familiar readers?

Nathan2
Note this self-professed "SPECIAL OPS/ CIA OPERATIVE" EATING & OUT OF SHAPE!


----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:21:30 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re:
To: Victim #1

Cutie, it looks as though 19:00 i will have to talk with the States in a Teleconference. (your wife calling you? or another woman or date?) I do not know how long that will take. I do not know if it would be worth it. How does it look for you on saturday?

----- Forwarded message from Grizzlybear-----
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:58:42 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From: Grizzlybear
Reply-To: Grizzlybear
Subject: Cutie!
To: Target #1

Well, I got your message that you are not going to be on line. Well, I know you are just as sad as i am, but at least I can e-mail you and let you know that you are on my mind a lot when I am not working. So, I was so looking for you to show up, but hey things happen and I am just happy to know that you are there. (Yes, Nathan wants the Victim to REPORT her whereabouts to him.... covert control! He even bought her an expensive laptop LOADED WITH SPYWARE so he would know who she was talking to and what she was saying!)

When you have the chance drop me a line and I will return to you answers or just a reply when I get to a machine.

BE SWEET and DO NOT SHARE OUR TREASURE :)
(TYPICAL PREDATOR!!! DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE!! WHY???? IF YOU ARE HONEST & TRUTHFUL - WHY NOT SHARE? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?)

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:40:11 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hi!! Here I am
To: Victim #1

Hey Cutie! (gag!! Do these guys EVER use a woman's REAL NAME?)
I hope all is well and I want you to know that I had a wonderful time and I hope that the time was equally as nice for you as it was for me. As soon as I landed, there was work for me and I just went to another location got on another plane and flew out. It was raining in Germany when I returned. I was on the fast highway and the camera from the police got me as I did not have my detector on. Well, that will be a nice little fine.

So, do you still feel the same about me? Are you happy that we got a chance to meet again? (tell me so I know what I need to do to keep you REELED IN and NAILED DOWN!!) Well, no matter for me I can tell you that it was a time to be remembered and I think that you will be in my thoughts for many days and months to come. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. I think this you will never truly know, but I do and I thank you for everything. (laying on the GUILT so she keeps believing your bullcrap)

You are a very good woman and I am happy to know that you are there because you are a very special person to me. (And cyberpaths LOVE to just suck GOOD PEOPLE dry like the EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES they are!)


T

----- Forwarded message from Grizzlybear -----
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 11:12:48 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From: Grizzlybear
Reply-To: Grizzlybear
Subject: How Are You Doing Cutie?
To: Victim #1

Well, it rained cats and dogs last night and today the sun is shining. I am trying to rest and in between i am writing to you. The last mail that i sent to your hotmail account said that it was waiting to be delivered, so i guess that means your hotmail account is full. (poor Nathan...)

well the only thing that has me nervous right now is making it to the airport in time to catch the flight. (wonder if he told the wife/ other women it was BUSINESS? or does he just need to get out of town?) I will be doing my best and just hope that there are no traffic jams as happens around Frankfurt during this time of the day. So keep your fingers crossed.

You see I have one of those seats in the plane that you see flying to you and your sweet smile.
T
----- Forwarded message from Grizzlybear -----


Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:15:47 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From: Grizzlybear
Reply-To: Grizzlybear
Subject: Hey Cutie!
To: Victim#1

Well I hope this e-mail finds you in good spirits and I hope that you will enjoy our nest (freudian slip AGAIN) meeting, even though it will not be as long as I would like for it to be. We will have a nice room where I think if I sound too loud that you will be able to find peace somewhere in the location we will be staying.

Maybe you need to bring some ear plugs just in case. I will be tired when i get there as I will have had a very long day and i am going to have to rush in order to make the flight. (so many women in so many countries)


Now all I have to pray for is that I will not have any trouble dealing with traffic jams on my way to the airport. I will have been traveling all of that week, so when i arrive to your location I will not have too many clean clothes to wear as most of it will have been used on my previous days of work. well, lets hope I can get a one day dry cleaning service. (none of the other women will do your laundry?)

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 07:12:59 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Another Mail for You! ( I hope you can come)
To: Victim #1

If you think that you will be able to fly on the dates that I suggested then you will have to book a flight out early to ensure you have a seat. Maybe from your end there should be a direct flight from ### to Frankfurt am Main. If you can make it, then as soon as you know the price let me know because I want to ensure that I have the money for you when you arrive. (He pays for her flight.... should just pay for a hooker and save the poor Victim the pain of the truth and possible germs passed!)

I will be on and off of the Internet, so when you think you will be on leave me a message. I will try to check in about every half hour on the hour. I will try to be back again around 12:30 your time. You will not be able to reach me by phone, so we only have the email right now.

It seems as though you were not too happy with the wedding. What was it that bothered you? I hope you have photos so that I can see how pretty you were there and all dressed up too. (yes so he can put you on his trophy wall!)

Miss you Cutie!

T
Photobucket

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 06:26:04 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Getting Together (Means You Have to Fly)
To: Victim #1

Cutie,
It looks like I am going to have to have a pretty busy schedule, but I think there is a way that we can still make the week of the 16th work, but it would involve your coming here. Here is what I was thinking. If you could fly out and arrive here the evening of evening of 18 September in Germany and return to ### on 22 September that would give us plenty of time together. I would have to work the day of 19 and a part of 20 September, but it will be the most time that we could have together, or else we will have to wait until October and I really did not want to wait that late. If you agree, book the flight from your area to Frankfurt am Main Germany. Let me know what the round trip ticket cost and I will pay you the cost as soon as you arrive.
T

(Thomas' was going to take the Victim on a cruise!! She would NEVER see his HOME. That said, she decided against going. Phew!

And you gotta wonder - how many other women was he juggling here. He must have been thrilled --- so many free women for only some sweet lies!)


----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:09:22 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sorry!
To: Target #1

Hey Cutie!
No problem, when we are together then I can explain some of the things to you like I said before. Hey, I have to work this weekend also and I am sorry that I missed you today. Well, the good thing is we are able to communicate. (you mean fill her head full of your word salad?)

I will be chatting with you be sweet and plenty of hugs from me to you :)

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:26:40 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm counting the days
To: Victim #1

Now how could I forget a little Cutie like you? If you do not know how special you are to me by now then you will never know. I think thought that you know that you are very special to me and that you are in my heart also.

(SPARE US ALL!!! She was getting wise to you and you got nervous so you threw more 'love' bombing at her. DOES HE CUT & PASTE THESE EMAILS OR VARIATIONS TO ALL HIS VICTIMS???)

T

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:24:06 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: I am Going to say good Night
To: Victim #1

I had a wonderful time today and it was so nice chatting with you. I can tell that you have let me really deep inside of you and I thank you for that honor. ###, I will try to be a good man to you and I hope that you will be happy to always have me in your life. (what a perv! always be happy to have a lying cheating possible bigamist in her life? NOT!) You are such a good woman.

Night Cutie! (use people's NAMES for goodness' sake!)
T

No comments: