UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

THE 2002 SAGA OF ED HICKS

(originally posted December 2004 - Hicks spent one year of a 5 year/4 suspended sentence in jail in Virginia, is currently living in California, was fired from the Federal job he had and is BACK ONLINE TROLLING using the names "Charles Hicks" or "Charles Greene")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well the next thing ya' know, Ed's livin' in his van,
still running round with women, tellin' all the lies he can.
He's says Californey is the place he wants to be
but he has to use a public gym for a place to shower & pee.

OUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WORK
HAS ANYONE NOTICED OLE' ED SENDING & RECIEVING EMAIL AT HIS FEDERAL JOB WORK EMAIL? ISN'T THAT AGAINST THE LAW??

PLEASE NOTE THE DATES & TIMES OF EACH OF THESE EMAILS!

FROM: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Friday, November 01, 2002 7:38 AM
To: *Lynn* another target
Subject: Good Morning.............

So much for a nice transition into the weekend............ Yesterday I was out most of the day trying to get my car serviced. Now I have to get some things fixed............ A long story. we can laugh about at another time............ Humorous but not funny.........

Hope you day is going well. I am headed over to a front end alignment and repair shop..........

If you get bored later, call me on my cell phone. I will probably be standing at the repair shop for hours.......... (I could forgo my kids education and purchase a new M45 Infinity........... What a machine........... Oh well, I could not live with myself if I did that (oh really? How can you live with yourself as it is?)............ Although...................... Smile.

Cell # 757-647-5412 Maybe about 9AM or so............. If I don't answer (because I am chatting with my wife or one of the other women) leave a message............

Love you too.

Ed Hicks
ed.hicks@dau.mil
757-443-2488
Making a difference

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:33 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

Hi Honey, I am heading out to get my car looked at in a few minutes. Need to get tires (All the miles of driving) and my front end aligned.

Hope you day goes extremely well. Sent *Terri* a Happy Birthday wish..........

Love and miss you. Still hard to believe *Terri* is 24 years old........ I won't elaborate on what the means if terms of our ages.............. Smile.

Love you......

Ed
-----Original Message-----
From: *Carol* (a victim Ed met at work!!)
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:10 AM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

Honey
That's good news! I'm happy.... to hear that you are coming this way.

*Terri*'s email address is: xxxxxx@hotmail.com.

She asked how you were doing last week. She'll be happy to hear from you.

Thanks for telling me you will be traveling. I'll not worry if I don't hear from you until you get back. (Guess you need to put some time in with the wife, the other women, the computer & all the women we STILL don't know about!)

You take care of your self this time for ME.....

Love you always
*Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 7:36 AM
To: Poor *Carol*
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

Honey, what is *Terri*'s email address now. I have an old one but I doubt if it is still good.

Have a great time. Wow, 24. We are getting old. (Well, not you but I am - Smile) (anyone else getting sick of his 'smile' and 'Honey' stuff yet??)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, warmer weather. I have some travel to do during the week of Nov. 5th. Two locations and than back home on the 15th. I will make plans to come right after that.

Love you, (whoever YOU is at the moment:: you, her, her and her over there ....oh and her too!!)

Ed

-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 3:18 PM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

Honey

Rain... I haven't been keeping up with weather back east lately.

All is well here. I am fine, lonely for you but fine..

*Terri*'s birthday is tomorrow. She will be (24). She's come down this weekend and we will celebrate.

The weather here is cold in the morning and warm around noon.

This is our Summer as you know. Good golf weather. (smile)

Good to hear the kids are doing well.

Love and miss you (why oh why dear girl??)
*Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:48 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

all is well. We are getting a lot of rain. I got to work late today. I had a lake in front of my Aunt's house so I dug a couple of ditches to drain off the water.

How are things there? How are you doing? The kids are doing well and say hello.

Love and miss you, (blah blah blah... I am a psychopath so I just say what I think you want to hear, *Carol*)

Ed

-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 2:01 PM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: Hi Honey

Honey

Hope all is well?

Love you
*Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:28 AM
To: 'Sandra (eventually wife #7)
Subject: RE: XXX and her Dr.

Hi Honey
I am heading out to see who can do what and when at about 7:45. I will call a front end shop to see if I can get in first thing this AM. Hopefully they can straighten the car out enough so I can get home early............ Here's hoping...... Smile. (GAG there it is AGAIN!!)

I will keep you updated so you will know when I anticipate getting there........

My ear is draining a lot........... The DR. put a wick in it to help get the medication down in my ear. I guess that also allows the junk to come out as well. I will fill the prescription when I get up there this evening or tomorrow morning..... Or have the kids take it............

Hopefully you are feeling better today.......... We leave next week and I plan to be in better shape than I am now. Smile.

Love you, (one thing about these predators, you can verify its really the same ED HICKS or whoever when they use the same verbiage over & over with different women!)

Ed

-----
FROM: ed.hicks@dau.mil
10/31/2002 10:30 AM
To: Sandra (not *Carol*, *Lynn* or *Lori*, mind you)
Subject: RE: Windsurfing Stuff and Kids..................

When congress decides it is time to go home they will pass everything, finished or not............. Probably right before the Thanksgiving holidays. That way they have a month off extending through Xmas time............ Sorry rascals......Smile. (STOP IT ED!! REALLY!!.....Smile)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I drive as much as I work. Not good........ I know there is nothing I can do about it right now, I just need you to understand I need some down time as well. (So many women, so little time!)

Oh, what did XXX say about that woman DR. she went to see? Did she like her or did not say much about it? Let me know, okay.

Maybe we should make time this weekend to go over to the Rec Center and check it out. Do we know what the annual dues are? Maybe when my ear gets better we can go over and swim or do other things there............ Is is just for kids? (because once you bust me I am going to be showering there & living in my van!)

Okay, a lot of questions to answer. I don't like doing that. (Can we tatoo that on your head, Ed?)

I am hungry. I think I will go to the Grease Pit today and get some lunch.......... (Cafeteria inside the building) (wow! no trolling OUTSIDE?)

Hopefully my car will be ready this evening............. Damn, I had better start playing the lottery.......... Smile

Love you,
Ed
-----
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ed.hicks@dau.mil
10/31/2002 09:43 AM
To: Sandra
Subject: Windsurfing Stuff and Kids..................

Hi Honey, I got in later than normal today since I had to depend on someone else to pick me up. I have a stack of email and other things to do.

Nice to hear the Windsurfing stuff arrived............ Where in the world did you put the board and other stuff........ ?

I am glad the kids are finding things to do. They need outside things, especially Eddie. If that gets him off his butt and doing something we will have won this battle. (How about you getting off your butt, getting divorces and paying your debts?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The car was something else. We can maybe get some time to test drive one......... It doesn't look like this weekend will do it. That will do in my Saturday........ Sunday will only have a half day since I need to get to Emporia at a decent hour. I felt so much better not making that drive early Monday morning. I never recover all week from that.

Hope the Gov't gets the budget straight so the hiring will begin in earnest........

I had better get back to the real business. (REAL business?) I will call later.

Love you,
Ed

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 2:46 PM
To: Sandra
Subject: RE: Winterize Boat

I could not see the $ amount. How much was it? Looks like $500.

Okay, I had better get back to work. Got the car in the shop. hopefully it will be done tomorrow by quitting time...........

Damn. If I would hit the lottery I would surely buy the M45. What a nice vehicle. Sporty, smaller but with all the goodies... (and I would be able to ditch the online playing and split the country for new hunting somewhere else!)

Oh well, out of my range until the kids get out of school. List on the one I saw today was $45K. they said they would let it go for $41K. Green with white interior............... Wow...........

Okay, back to normal..................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just wanted touch base with you. Hope your commute went well.

Love you. If we miss later I will talk to you in the AM (sorry, other women to chat up online....)

Love Always, Ed
-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:33 AM
To: *Lori* - NOT Sandra or *Carol* or *Lynn*... !!!
Subject: How are you today...............

Hi Honey
I am heading to Sears to get some tires on my car. I did get the front end straightened out at Lee's this morning. Thank you.

I need to get the tires now. If you need me I will be on my cell phone until this afternoon when I get to the Back Woods of Emporia......... (Ah yes, predators just LOVE The cell phone!! when they are with the wife they often just turn it off)

I miss you already............. I apologize for being so lethargic yesterday and last night. (keeping all you broads happy is difficult - and trolling for new women online is taking up my free time!) This ear is not helping........... I hope it will be okay in a day or so...........

Love and miss you already..........

Ed Hicks
ed.hicks@dau.mil
757-443-2488
Making a difference

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:46 AM
To: Sandra (back over to Sandra!)
Subject: Heading over to Sears to see about tires............

Honey, if you need me call my cell phone. I might just jump ship after I get the tires on the car if they can do it this morning. (the CELL PHONE!!! oh yeah and these guys tell other women you are someone from work or just a friend!)

Don't forget to remind me to look at the kids tires this weekend. (same tires, different women!)

Love and miss you, (god Ed, what's to miss? You are always with some babe and THEY pick up the check)

Ed Hicks
ed.hicks@dau.mil
757-443-2488
Making a difference

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:17 AM
To: *Lynn* (ok not Sandra or *Carol* or *Lori*!)
Subject: Good Afternoon .............

Glad you called this morning. I always like talking with and to you. You brighten my day in way you have no idea. I still remember the long talks, the laughter and happiness we brought to each other. I cannot get it out of my mind. The feelings are there and I seem to be heading in every direction except where I should. (LOL!! Where precisely would that be Ed? A jail cell? A mental ward? Surely not out among real people!)

You are so sweet. I don't deserve the feelings you give me. (You don't deserve anything but an orange jumpsuit!... another predator move "feigned humility")

Love you too,Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: *Lynn*
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 8:16 AM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Cc: Home
Subject: Good Morning.............

Good Morning to you Sweetness:

Sorry to hear about car troubles....they can drive a sane person crazy in a short period of time! So needless to say, the trip into the netherworld for me is so short I must avoid them at all costs!

I will try to call around 9:00. I have a 10:00 meeting in Wytheville and will be leaving the office around 9:40.

I love you Sweetness.

*Lynn*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:38 AM
To: *Lynn*
Subject: Good Morning.............

So much for a nice transition into the weekend............ Yesterday I was out most of the day trying to get my car serviced. Now I have to get some things fixed............ A long story. we can laugh about at another time............ Humorous but not funny......... (and wait until you find out about my fiance and 2 other girlfriends that I have been juggling all week!! A total laugh riot!)

Hope you day is going well. I am headed over to a front end alignment and repair shop.......... (how about a shrink's couch and some Risperdal?)

If you get bored later, call me on my cell phone. I will probably be standing at the repair shop for hours.......... (I could forgo my kids education and purchase a new M45 Infinity........... What a machine........... Oh well, I could not live with myself if I did that............ Although...................... Smile.

Cell # 757-647-5412 Maybe about 9AM or so............. If I don't answer leave a message............

Love you too.

Ed Hicks
ed.hicks@dau.mil
757-443-2488
Making a difference
-----

From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:13 AM
To: Back to *CAROL*!
Subject: What a great offer.................

That is great. I wish I could commit right now but you are right. Changing jobs would limit my ability to take a vacation........ Spending time with you in a warm wonderful place sounds to good to be true........ Ask her what her deadline is for making reservations? If I can get out of here prior to Xmas, I should be able to (even with changing jobs) get some time off..... Nothing in the Gov't is that critical......... Smile. (besides I have a fish on the line - Sandra - who has money & property I can defraud her of!!)

At any rate tell her I appreciate the offer. Also, you are so right, she is a great Kid (NO) young lady, YES........... Smile.

Love and miss you. We can chat about it as details unfurl............. (Yeah I mean one of the other women might want me)

Ed

-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 9:55 AM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Hi Honey

Honey

One more thing *Terri* has plans to sent me to Hawaii for my 50th birthday/Christmas present in April.

She asked me if you wanted to come along before she makes the reservations.

I told her you are changing jobs shortly and wasn't sure if you could committee at this time.

The offered is out there to you from her.

We both appreciate you for the help/support you gave her when she was in College and now she wants to treat us both. I'm in tears at this point. She's a good kid.

We both love you (get help girls!!)
Cheryl
-----

From: back to you *Lori*
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 6:11 PM
To: 'ed.hicks@dau.mil'
Subject: RE: How are you today...............

Hi Babe,
I know you won't read this before I'll see you again but I'd like to talk to you and sending e-mail helps alleviate some of that need. So even though this probably won't be new info when you read it, you don't know any of this stuff right now. (Yeah in emails & chat Ed REALLY shines!!)

I had my interview with the Strategic Planning folks. It seemed to go well though I'm their first interview and it sounded like it would take a few weeks before they get around to interviewing all of the candidates. There aren't too many of us but they've spread the interviews out. I'd much rather be the final candidate so I'd know much sooner what the outcome is. The position sounded even better after I finished talking to the dept than when I read the description. Of course, they all wanted to know why I'd want a job so much lower than my current position. I was as honest and straight-forward as I could be; I told them that I was under-utilized in my current position and that I'm looking for an opportunity to apply my talent and experience in a meaningful way. As I said, I think things went well and I'm very hopeful that I'm right. I enjoyed the atmosphere in the office and really liked the people I spoke with. Now we'll have to see if HR will meet halfway.

So, did Sears have a good price on tires? I usually go to Costco to get my tires; the prices there are generally better than anywhere else. Glad Lee's worked out for you. Hope they did a good job.

Well, it's getting late and I certainly have no reason to stay here until 6 pm on a Friday but at least I feel like I've talked to you. I miss you, too, when we're not together. It seems that we get a day or two together and then something comes up or the weekend happens. Our time together is fragmented and disjoint things just start getting comfortable then we're interrupted. (Ed's got other women to deal with Lorraine - come on, he's just one man!!) I don't have any solutions for that phenomenon and I suppose it's worse for you than me (at least my clothes are all in one place. . .) but I'm finding more often that I want to talk with you, share my day or ideas, yet you won't be around for a while. (Where will you be EXACTLY Ed?) Please don't misunderstand me--I'm not complaining, I'm just talking. I'm just telling you something about myself and you get to do with it what you will. You'll know when I'm complaining because with a complaint comes a request for change (which you can also choose to do with as you see fit.) (Good 'cause Eddie ain't changin' - except his underwear for his next date!! and how DARE you ask him to commit!!)

I truly hope you're feeling better soon. I have't had an earache in years but I still remember how much they hurt.

I'll call you this weekend and let you know about getting together with XXX and XXX.

Love you,
*Lori*

-----
ED HICKS WAS WITH WIFE TO BE #7 (Sandra) that's why the 'no contact for a couple days' ... HE NEVER WENT ANYWHERE!! Predators always have a plausible cover story!!! Be aware!
-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 2:04 PM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days...................

That because I have made Love (sorry *Carol*, they don't MAKE LOVE to anyone but themselves) to this fanatic man that knows how to make my toes curls plus other things that I dare not mention..... The memories make my body feel very good. It's been five years and I still don't deserve anyone but you.

(gotta ask... whose name does he call out in bed? or does he just scream "OH HONEY....SMILE"?)
Bye *Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:57 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days.............................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can be bad sometimes, you know that............... Smile. (SOMEONE STOP ME - I AM GONNA PUT ED'S "SMILE" IN A BAD PLACE!!!.....Smile)

Ed

-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 1:51 PM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days.............................

Honey
You are so right and I'm hot just thinking about your reaction. I'll drink some cold water for now. You have a good day....(smile)
Love you *Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:47 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days............................

See, you just had to go there........... Smile. Now I will be thinking about making love to you for the rest of the day. (when I get done emailing the other women, checking my online ads, etc) That may not look very good because when I think of you I get excited and it shows..................... (Oh MY and with your WORK EMAIL TOO Ed!!! shame shame!!)
I am not smiling............. (neither are we since this is all going on my tax dollars!)

Love you to. Have a good day and think of ice cubes............ Smile

Ed

-----
From: *Carol*
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 11:16 AM
To: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days.............................

Honey

Every time I hear from you my day is sure to go well.

Good luck on your interview this week.

Miss you as well.......I'm very horny (smile) (*Carol*- Please go for an STD TEST!!)

Love you
*Carol*

-----
From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:12 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: RE: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days............................

I am okay. Busy as usual. Trying to get some time to put my resume back into shape. (re-writing my dating site profiles when I should be working) Hope your day is going well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Miss you too,

Ed
-----

From: ed.hicks@dau.mil
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 6:33 AM
To: *Carol*
Subject: Sorry about the no contact for a couple days.............................

Hi Honey
Just wanted you to know I am okay. I was at Ft. Lee and than had to go to Wash yesterday evening. Worked all evening. Will present new procedures to the Provost in a few and than head back to Norfolk. (LIE LIE LIE LIE) I am beat. What else is new. Sorry for the no contact. ### had my cell phone.................... (I was with my fiance so I turned it off!!)

Love you, Me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: