UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

more from Ed Hicks the soul-sucking emotional & financial vampire

(Hicks' case is an excellent read and prime example of a cyberpath. From EOPC Archives, December 2005)

More from Ed Hicks the soul-sucking emotional & financial vampire!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wife #7, Sandra's, father was dying and she was spending 8-10 hours a day with him. Ed would come from time to time too. Ed NEVER went to see his Aunt, though he certainly talked it up like he was!!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Carol"
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:46 PM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr USAPA
Subject: How are you?

Ed
I'm not sure if you are angry with me or not? But I am praying that you are not and that you are doing fine. I'm also not sure if you are getting my emails or simply not returning a response. (TYPICAL PREDATOR..... creating "desire" by not answering emails, leaving her hanging.... Predators are either bombing your mailbox or leaving you wondering if their computer is working. MAJOR RED FLAG!) If so I can understand. Life sometimes puts us in awkward positions especially when our integrity in on the line. (Ed Hicks? Integrity? Sorry "Carol", he has no idea what that means!) However I have known you for a little while and pray that we can still be friends. What would really bother me if you would not want to be my friend.

Best Wishes
Love Always "Carol"

-----Original Message-----
From: Hicks, Charles E Mr USAPA [mailto:Charles.Hicks2@hqda.army.mil]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:56 AM
To: "Carol"
Subject: RE: How are you?

Well, I am finally back but in the snow. It is very cold here and the roads are awful. I am headed to the Pentagon and than home. I spent Friday and Saturday in Emporia with my Aunt and cousins. (This Aunt of Ed Hicks' was used for MORE excuses - and HE NEVER WENT TO SEE HER!!!) I think this will be the last time we all spend any time together. She is not doing well and said she may as well die since Uncle Jessie is not here. It hurts me to hear that but at the same time I can relate to what she is saying. After being married to a person for 56 years it does not make for good days when you know they are gone. (Ed Hicks waxing poetic about MARRIAGE - GAG!!)

I honestly think she will just lay down one day and not wake up. That is her wish. We were trying to make sense of what she wants to do with her things. House, etc. (can Ed Hicks somehow get my hands on this stuff? or anyone's money?) These folks have a difference in thinking than I have. (Yeah, they are human - you are a psychopath) One cousin thinks I want part of what she has. No matter how much I tell them I am just there to see my aunt gets things done after she is gone. If they keep messing with me I will just walk away and let them fight over stuff. I am not about that. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, I am not angry but been traveling. The Internet mail has been on and off for the past two months so I don't always get my mail when gone. (Bulldung!)

Honey, I am very tired and should get moving or I will fall asleep. We have about 8 inches of snow and they say we will get at least that again tonight so I don't want to be on the road. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I do love and miss you. You take care of you, okay. (just like Ed Hicks takes care of ED HICKS only!!)

Ed Hicks
Information Management Officer, Business Processes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Standards & Technology Division, APD
703-428-0565

-----Original Message-----
From: "Carol"
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:06 PM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr USAPA
Subject: RE: How are you?

Ed
I'm really sorry to hear about your Aunt and family members. I tell you people will be people no matter what or how hard we try and convince them that their are caring people in the world.
I'll continue to pray you and your family. When you get a chance let me know how and what the kids are doing.

I enjoy the emails about their young life's.

DC really got some snow according to the weather report, as always I'm concerned about your family safety during bad weather. So Take care and get some rest.

CAROL IS OBVIOUSLY A BIG FAN OF ED HICKS' FICTION

Much love
"Carol"

-----Original Message-----
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From: Hicks, Charles E Mr USAPA [mailto:Charles.Hicks2@hqda.army.mil]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:13 AM
To: "Carol"
Subject: RE: How are you?

Sweetie the kids are fine. Still going to school but not willing to put in what I think they should to get the most out of school. I guess I should be glad they are still going. :)

Yes, folks are a mess. If they only knew me they would rest easy knowing I don't want anything. When they would ask me and tell them I really don't want anything they think I am lying. Well, that is on them. I will help when the time comes or I can walk away. I have not been around most of them at all in my life and I don't need no aggravation now. (Ed Hicks certainly CAUSES ENOUGH AGGRAVATION, pain, depression and ruin!)

Hope things are going well with you. I am heading out of here now. Hopefully tomorrow will not bring more snow. If it does they will surely shut down the Federal Gov't here.

Take care. I miss you. Love. (and you and you and you oh, and YOU TOO!! - blech!)

Ed Hicks
Information Management Officer, Business Processes
Standards & Technology Division, APD
703-428-0565

-----Original Message-----
From: "Carol"
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:40 PM
To: Hicks, Charles E Mr USAPA
Subject: RE: How are you?

Ed
Call me sometime this week. You know we both will be having a birthday soon.
"Carol"

No comments: