UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Friday, April 14, 2006

One of Keith P. Clive's "Love Bombs"

KEITH P. CLIVE DROPS
A "LOVE BOMB"

Image hosting by Photobucket
(Just one of the "love bombs" Our PREDATOR OF THE MONTH sent to one of his Targets in Europe - an OCEAN away, thousands of miles away - far enough away that this Predator hoped she wouldn't find out the truth, figure him out or turn him in.

If someone you have NEVER MET sends you something like this via email? Run screaming!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Get out your insulin medication - there's enough saccharine in here for a 10 story candy store! - Fighter)

Highlighted in yellow are the NLP - imbedded cues - which basically set off in the Target's mind - how to think, feel and behave towards him (in some case REVERSE what is being said, i.e. cognitive dissonance at work). In short - BRAINWASHING.


Image hosting by Photobucket
From: "Keith P. Clive"
To: Target
Wed, 7 Sep 2005

Dear Keeper of My Heart,

I want your conscience to rest, so do not do what will not allow your conscience to rest. Again, I'm speechless as to what you said below about "betraying" me. No, please have a child IF that's what you BOTH want. No, I'm NOT disappointed that you had an appntmt in July. I don't think that your life began w/ me, & even now I don't think your life revolves around me. I wouldn't want that even if we were married.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Considering that your husband's flirting w/ bankruptcy, 2 kids probably are enough.

When I call you "Keeper of My Heart" do you think that it's just my "sweet nothings"/ "sweet talking"?

No, it's where I am now. I can abide by the new terms, but cannot deny how I really feel. If you accept, I'm giving [actually, have already given] you my heart. My heart feels warmer & safer with you as its keeper. I have no fears that you might betray it. I know it's completely safe in your loving hands. I can't think of any other place I'd rather want it to be.
Image hosting by Photobucket
If there is a God, then you are His bittersweet gift to me. And, often that is the most delicious and unforgettable flavor. I'd rather have tasted that, then never have known it at all.

I've told you that I've lost interest in pursuing other women. (Yes, I know you'll just have to take my word for that one.) But that's how much & how strong a connection and bond I feel. I feel so completely "yours", [Target]

Image hosting by Photobucket
I must confess, the 1st part of my plan is to, somehow, see you in 2007. If then or some other time far off, or not-so-far-off in the future, we can make our dream a reality, then that's what will be. But I won't wait for just time to make things happen. I know you were quite clear about NOT making me any promises & that you really wouldn't be able to risk all, considering all the consequences & pain it would cause everyone, even if finances were NOT an issue. In our teasing we already discovered 1 important difference.

So, perhaps you might not be so enamored w/ me.
Image hosting by Photobucket
But I've wanted children & wife since age 9. If ever the time comes that I might be forced to give my heart to someone else, I'll ask you first. If you allow me to give it, I know that the bond is still there. If you do not allow me to give it, then as much as humanly possible, I'll try remain "yours"; true only to you. I would be honored if you did not want to relinquish my heart to some other woman. If I still give it without your permission, then blame my human weakness, & know that the bond between us will NEVER be broken. As you said, it will always be there.

Forever Your Love,
Keith
Image hosting by Photobucket

Forever, Never, Always.... Remember readers those words? are ABSOLUTES. Usually manipulative and dishonest people (Cyberpaths fit) speak in absolutes to ATTEMPT to anchor their 'reality', their 'feeling' and basically the entire facade they want you to believe. - Fighter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If ever the time comes that I might be forced to give my heart to someone else, I'll ask you first. If you allow me to give it, I know that the bond is still there. If you do not allow me to give it, then as much as humanly possible, I'll try remain "yours"; true only to you. I would be honored if you did not want to relinquish my heart to some other woman. If I still give it without your permission, then blame my human weakness, & know that the bond between us will NEVER be broken. As you said, it will always be there."

This must be a joke, right? So, how can a man, an ocean away, will be asking permission to some woman he never met, to give his heart away to someone else and have a child, because the bond (and all the bla, bla, bla), will always be there?

Am I stupid or what?