UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

JANUARY 2008 PREDATOR OF THE MONTH: JOHN GASH

JANUARY 2008 PREDATOR OF THE MONTH:
JOHN GASH

John Gash
We are starting the year out with a classic tale of cyberpathy. John Gash chatted up women out of town & out of the country from his computer and then traveled to meet and sleep with these women.

Of course he made professions of love and so on... without telling anyone he was married or had more than one woman on his hook.

His victim's story:

My story started in 1999 and lasted 3 years until October 2002 at which time I had discovered his affair with a work colleague, that he is married and that he had, for the whole of our "so called" relationship been communicating with and possibly meeting, other women online.

He is STILL targetting women online. Meanwhile, 5 years later I am still picking up the pieces and coming to terms with the devastation he caused me. This man almost destroyed me and for 2 years I was simply unable to function, work or practise my career. (because of predator mind control & brainwashing. CLICK HERE and HERE for more information on that. Our victims commonly tell us they were unable to function, distracted, sleepless, couldn't focus or think straight or felt like there was a 'wet blanket' on their head)

John is a smooth operator in real life. He was Director of Programs for a well-known aircraft manufacturer for 40 years and has done very well in his career. At face value he seems to be a smart and successful businessman living in San Jose, CA. In reality he is a liar, cheat and predatory con man.

ONLINE NICKNAMES

  • Jdgash99
  • cooljohn99
  • wheelies03
  • wheelies06
  • ufo_flying_the_sky
  • stanford2426.
These are all in Yahoo chats & groups

I also found a bunch of ICQ numbers for him but unfortunately have now deleted them.

He hangs in 50's/60's chat and romance rooms in Yahoo and plays bridge on Yahoo and MSN.

I have sufficient evidence here to put before any Court in the event he would want to sue and like Miss Lewinsky I even have his DNA as he left his hairbrush here so the possibility of court action really doesn't phase me at all.

When I discovered what he had done to me and challenged him he refused to talk to me or discuss it. He changed his home phone number, emailed me to say that if I ever came to California NOT to visit him or he would have me arrested!!! This from the man who for three years had been a part of my life and professed to love me. (very typical - they become ENRAGED when you catch them. )

It's time he was exposed for who he really is and what he does online.

Well SAID!

We will be posting chats Gash had with one of his victims throughout the month.

And as always, if Mr. Gash wishes to contact us for a referral to long term counseling for his predatory exploitation of innocent women and/or for his obvious sex and love addiction, he can do so at our email address at the right.

John Gash, here's your PREDATOR award:
cyberpaths seal

No comments: