UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Monday, July 02, 2012

Another Thank-You from a Reader!


I just wanted to thank you guys for doing what you do!

When I was 15 I became involved with someone I met via World of Warcraft. About 6 months later, my world was turned upside down.

You guys do an amazing job of capturing how online predators get what they want and it really helped me come to terms with what happened. 3 years later, the whole ordeal haunts me. While it was unfolding, I tried making my own site to help myself sort out my thoughts, it was nothing compared to your blog.

Reading what you post also helped me settle in my heart how it could happen and why, it also made me feel less alone enough to press charges.


3 years later, http://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/cgi-bin/sexoff.cgi/d?opt=00004809
exists and I'm majoring in criminal justice, minoring in computer forensics.

I've never gotten around to telling you how much your site has helped so here it is.


Keep up the good work!

No comments: